Monday, March 3, 2014

change, it starts with me

Be The Change That You Wish To See In The World...

There is much talk in the spiritual communities about how the world that I see outside of myself is a reflection of the world that is inside me.Part of the journey to peace, love, end happiness, is understanding that I am not always able to recognize my part in the creation of my life.
Our perceptions of the world are in fact what dictate what we see unfold in front of us.So, it follows that if my perception is that the world is a frightening place to be, I will live in fear.I will see events that keep occurring that will justify my fear.Because I unconsciously look at the world through filters that seek out what what I believe.I need to learn to not be scared.If I am an angry person, I will attract to myself a world where other people, places and things make me angry and will be angry at me.I need to learn to find out  why I am  angry and process  my anger and as I do so, I will see that the world outside of me becomes less angry.Is I am full of love and believe that the world is a safe and happy place to be, then the environment around me will be full of loving people and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment