Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Year,New Me..




``Better Than Before``...

Everyone of as has a different new year's resolution every year. We make a list of what we want to change in our life like some bad attitudes that we have last year.And of course I have too.
This new year I want to be a better person that can be worth saying that my parents are proud of me.I will study well and I will strive to learn.And I also want to be a healthy living person.'Cause last year I really love to eat fats even though that I know it is not good to my health.Every now and then I am craving for food.I eat too much.As my friends and those people around me noticed that I am gaining weight already and I look fatter than before.My one friend always teasing me that I look like a "pig" and it annoys me every time he was calling me that way.But I know and I tried to understand that it was only a joke and I must don't take it serious.And even if it was a joke some thoughts are just puffed into my mind that I need to loss weight this year or else this bad habit will ruin my entire life.I don't want to be called fat again.I want to live my life a healthier than before 'cause I want to live long in this world... 

No comments:

Post a Comment